Location: Forsgate Country Club, 375 Forsgate Dr. Monroe Twp. NJ 08831
Dress Code (Golf course and practice facilities):
- No denim at any time.
- Golf shirts must be tucked in.
- Collared shirts should be worn at all times; however, collarless golf shirts are acceptable.
- You are NOT permitted to change shoes at the bag drop or at the Starters Shack. You should change your shoes in our locker room.
- Hats must always be worn with the bill facing forward.
- Cargo shorts are not permitted for anyone 12 years and under.
- No sweatpants or tracksuits.
- All golfers will be provided a welcome bag with snacks and drinks for the course upon check in.
- We will have the opportunity for you to purchase tickets for our raffles and 50/50s, along with the chance to bid on three great golf experiences. All proceeds benefit the Sumas Family Foundation. Cash and credit will be accepted.
- The chipping, putting green and practice range will be open.
- Breakfast will be available prior to teeing off.
- Cigar roller will be available throughout the day.
- We tee off at 9:00am!
- The tournament will be a scramble, each team member hits a tee shot on each hole. The team then collectively decides which of the four balls is in the best position to play next.
- The beverage cart will be available throughout the day.
- We will have the Boar’s Head Hot Dog Truck on the course for a quick bite.
- We will feature four contests:
- Closest to the Pin
- Longest Drive
- Lowest Score
- FREE CAR Hole-in-One hole
- We will have a banquet at the conclusion of the tournament.
- Lunch and cocktails will be provided.
- Sumas Family Foundation presentation, contest and raffle basket winners will all be announced at this time.
We are so excited to see you on Monday, October 25th and thank you all for your support of this event in Jimmy’s honor.
Your generous contributions help us to support many organizations through the Sumas Family Foundation.
If you have not yet paid for your foursome, please send check made out to the Sumas Family Foundation to 733 Mountain Ave. Springfield, NJ 07781.
If you have any questions please reach out to Amy.Rozgony@wakefern.com.