ShopRite of Bernardsville
Bernardsville Featured Story
Village Super Market, including the ShopRite of Bernardsville, was again a sponsor at this year’s Sharing Network 5K. Store associates cheered on the runners and helped hand out water while store dietitians were on hand to give five-minute consultations to people who visited the store’s booth. NJ Sharing Network is the non-profit organization responsible for the recovery and placement of donated organs and tissue for those in need of a life-saving transplant. Village is proud to partner with this great organization!
Partners in Caring Beneficiaries
ShopRite of Bernardsville is proud to participate in the ShopRite Partners in Caring Program to help fight hunger in your local community. With the help of our generous shoppers we were able to donate $10,000 in 2017 to the following local organizations:
- All Saints Episcopal Church
- Area Baby Center – Summit
- Community Options, Inc.
- Franklin Township Food Bank
- Goodwill Rescue Mission
- House of Mercy Mission
- New Communities Corp – Seniors
- The Salvation Army – Elizabeth
Food Rescue Totals
ShopRite of Bernardsville is proud to participate in the Village Food Rescue Program. This program salvages food from our store that is safe for consumption but is ineligible for retail sale. In 2017 we were able to donate 25,912 pounds to the Community Food Bank of New Jersey to help address the critical needs for fresh and healthy foods.
ShopRite of Bernardsville was proud to support the following organizations in 2017 among many others….
- Basking Ridge Fire Department
- Bernards High School
- Bernardsville Chamber of Commerce
- Great Swamp Watershed
- Historical Society of Somerset
- JDRF, Ridge Sports Foundation
- Rotary Club of Bernardsville
- Visiting Nurse Association
- Wings of Hope Cancer Support Community